[MacDV] Re: Office Max CenDyne/Pioneer DVD Burner

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Fri Jan 24 05:49:05 PST 2003

Thanks for the info.

Eric

>>> Kunga at FutureMedia.org 01/23/03 09:02PM >>>
It's not on the web site. You have to go to a store. It's the Cendyne
4x DVD-R/RW Gold and Maroon box. On the back at the bottom of the specs
just above the bar codes you will see the model DVR-105 on it. There's
an instant off component plus a mail in $50.

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 11:28  AM, Eric Phillips wrote:

> I thought someone posted that the DVR-105 was for sale at Office Max
> for $180 until Saturday. Was I dreaming or is Office Max just sold
> out? I couldn't find it on the Office Max web site for any price.
>
> Eric

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html>.
Send a message to <MacDV-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest version.

 XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml