[MacDV] Re: Copying my DVDSP disk

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 24 10:17:37 PST 2003

At 6:08 PM -0800 1/23/03, Thubten Kunga wrote:
>Dear Erica,
>Would you mind elaborating on the steps involved in doing the
>Redoable way and explaining what you mean by "This lets you reburn
>without recreating the image." please. I don't understand your
>shorthand explanation. Thanks.

Actually, there are two ways of creating the disk image.
One involves building a disk image in DVDSP. However, I'm
assuming that's not an option because the original poster
mentioned that he had a DVD made in DVDSP, not that he had
DVDSP... The other way involves diskcopy.

Run diskcopy and use File > New > Blank Image to create
your image. Then copy the two folders from the DVD to
the image. You can now remove the DVD from your drive and
use Toast to copy from the image to a blank DVD without
swapping disks.

-- Erica