[MacDV] Re: The Ken Burns effect

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 24 15:46:34 PST 2003

Slick Motion is part of Volume 4 Effects. If it was ever available
outside of that package, it was before I got volumes 3 and 4. Slick
Motion can also rotate a photo.

While Still Life makes it easy to do a lot of photos at once,
transitions are handled as "one size fits all." If you want different
lengths or control over pauses at start or finish, try Photo to Movie.

They are inexpensive enough that it's worth having 2 or more of them.

Shirley