[MacDV] Re: iDVD and the Blue and White G3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 28 01:37:38 PST 2003

No Warren. The DVR-104 SuperDrive is a only a $200 BTO option on the
bottom dual 867 model. I'm sure the PCI ATI 7000 would help. It's only
another $129. And you could use it as a second video card if you want
to drive 4 monitors in your next Mac.

Have you gone to the Apple Website and investigated their Power Mac G3
(Platinum-Beige) discussion area for an answer? There are also Power
Mac G3 (Platinum-Beige) specific downloads there. Tried any of those?
Just trying to help. I don't know the answer. Jaguar install should
have given you DVD Player 3.2 as part of the install.

I've lost track of the total problem. You can't get the DVD Player to
install or play right?