[MacDV] Re: Mini DVD

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 28 11:11:46 PST 2003

At 2:08 PM -0500 1/28/03, Eric Phillips wrote:
>Short DVD image, would this be the DVD export from iMovie or
>something from iDVD?
>
>Eric

You'd need to use DVD Studio Pro ($$$) on the Mac to create
a short DVD image. Alternatively, if you have a PC, you
could use one of the many sub-$50 programs to author
your miniDVD (cDVD).

The main difference between a DVD and a miniDVD is
the media upon which it is burned.

As far as I know, iDVD will not burn to a CD blank.

-- Erica