[MacDV] Need Help: Suggestions for book on script

Danny Grizzle danny at mogulhost.com
Tue Jan 28 15:21:55 PST 2003

On 1/28/03 4:34 PM, "digitalcinema at shaw.ca" <digitalcinema at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Can anyone here recommend to me a good book of how to write a script for
> DV? I looked on Amazon but there are over a dozen to choose from. I want
> ot make an Indie Film using DV. Any suggestions?

Nobody can give you a map from where you are to where you are going.

Why not use the reader comments on Amazon.com?

One book usually recommended for tips on professional screenwriting:

  How Not to Write a Screenplay
  101 Common Mistakes Most Screenwriters Make
  by Denny Martin Flinn
  ISBN 1-58065-015-5

Some possibly useful websites:

  <http://www.cmpbooks.com/>