Which video card on new G4?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 28 20:17:08 PST 2003

Do we do anything that requires or greatly enhances our work (iMovie,
Final Cut Express, iDVD, Photoshop) if we get one of the optional video cards?

A friend at work said the ATI Radeon 9700 would have richer color and
display better than the other optional card (forget the name exactly).

I don't play games that require special video or do any 3-D graphics. So
is the default card all I need, or would one of the other ones help in
video/Photoshop work?

In case it matters, it will be driving a 22-inch Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2040U.

Thanks

Shirley