canon optura 200mc?

wes wgriffin at jtan.com
Tue Jan 28 20:41:10 PST 2003

I'm currently researching dv cameras for my first purchase. A recent
macworld review gave the optura 200mc pretty good marks for a compact
dv camera. i notice the fcp3 compatibility page lists the 200mc as
supported, but the imovie page does not list it. what's odd is that
google has a cached imovie compatibility page that does list the 200mc.
I'm just getting started with this, so my plan is to start with imovie,
however I'd like to buy something that is compatible with fcp in case I
decide to step-up.

So my question is simply: is anyone successfully using the 200mc with
imovie?

Thanks.

--
wes / wgriffin at jtan.com / 000f1a2f