Toast problem

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 29 05:14:56 PST 2003

Following the advice of Kunga and others, I have updated my copy of Toast
5.0.2 to the newer 5.2. However, at launch, it requests a serial number. I
originally purchased Toast 4 Deluxe, which came with an updater to Toast 5
Titanium right on the original disk. I didn't understand it, but since I
purchased 4 late in its shelf life, I figured it was a rare example of
corporate generosity. It installed and ran without a hitch. But there is no
serial number in the package in the format of the request when trying to
boot 5.2, and Roxio's tech support doesn't recognize the required Tech
Support ID. Has anyone else had this problem? I am still using 5.0.2 just
fine.

Thanks,

Artwork and Nature Photopaintings -- http://www.bobbogoldberg.com
Voice over demos and services -- http://www.bob-vo.com