[MacDV] Toast problem

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 29 10:39:00 PST 2003

What you are looking for is a piece of sticky back paper with two bar
codes with text beside them that says "This TSID number will be
required when contacting technical support." and a TSID: number above
the bar code. It's a loose piece of glossy paper backed stickers 3.25"
by 4". Do you still have all your original packaging and contents? It
could have become easily misplaced if you weren't careful to notice it.

Call the toll free support number and explain your situation. They
should supply you with a 5 number. They can also patch you through to
the tech support without making you pay for the call if you ask them
to. Worst case is they won't and you'll have to live with 5.0.2. Glad
it's still working.