[MacDV] Re: canon optura 200mc?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 11:41:07 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 01:05 PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> Yes I agree. If you haven't bought a camera yet, you should only buy
> Sony.

I think you'd be better off picking a short list of 2 or 3 cameras you
want *as cameras* then pick from that list based on software
compatibility. There's a lot to be said for both Canon and Sony
cameras. I have one of each brand, and I sure wouldn't ditch the Canon
because it won't capture to an external drive (reliably).

SR