[MacDV] 20 inch LCD monitor

Robert Meadors rmeadors at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 14:32:52 PST 2003

I think it was on Macnn.com this am that I saw that I guy went out and
purchased the new 20" and took it home and booted into 9.2.2 with no
problem. Take a look at their news today and you will see the "20's are
shipping" news. Click the comments and I think it's like the first or
second page of comments.

Chris