[MacDV] Re: Okay I see -- iMovie 3 download

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 29 17:33:04 PST 2003

Last week, Apple announced a one week delay in releasing iLife and the
FREE downloads. The reason is that they want the  iLife release to
coincide with the new iMac and Tower releases. New iMacs will be
announced next Tuesday or sooner.