[MacDV] Re: The Sony Canon debate

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 29 18:33:35 PST 2003

They are two different grades of optical image stabilization. One is
the late nineties technology and the other is more recent improved
technology. Sony is not going to tell you the details of their
technology because their website is designed for Joe Consumer. Did you
write the http://www.supervideo.com web master about this yet at
chuckmeister at supervideo.com? He'll tell you just what I have told you.