[MacDV] Re: Okay I see -- iMovie 3 download

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 29 19:10:41 PST 2003

Steve made the decision unilaterally just days before the keynote
because of all the griping and then gave everybody who was in the house
at the keynote a FREE copy of $99 KEYNOTE to insure no booing. ; ^ )