[MacDV] Re: Okay I see -- iMovie 3 download

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 19:58:54 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 12:27 PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> It also says in the new Jim Heid book "The Macintosh iLife" that all 4
> have to be paid for because it was printed before Steve changed his
> mind.

I don't think there's much doubt that there was going to be a charge.
And the most likely reason for the change is the feedback. But, I don't
think you should use rumor sites as if they were reliable sources of
fact. You lighten your own credibility when you do. Which is a shame
because you seem to have  much to contribute.

Daniel
Daniel Beck
danielbeck at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/danielbeck/