[MacDV] Re: Okay I see -- iMovie 3 download

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 29 22:21:52 PST 2003

You think this isn't attributable evidence? Looks solid to me. You want
Think Secret to reveal their sources? That's like saying the Watergate
break-in wasn't created at the White House because The Washington Post
never revealed theirs. I respect news bureaus right not to reveal their
sources and I still believe them. I think Nick dePlume, the Publisher
and Editor In Chief of Think Secret, is a stand-up guy. Are you so
cynical that you have to hear Steve confess before you will believe the
TS account?

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/freeiapps.html