canon optura 200mc?

RRSounds at aol.com RRSounds at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 01:23:04 PST 2003

In a message dated Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:05:29, Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org> writes:

<<
Yes I agree. If you haven't bought a camera yet, you should only buy
Sony.

When I worked for NBC-TV in New York (as a Video Technician), all the cameras were Sony. And most of the recorders, for that matter. Amazing pieces of technology.
I own a Canon XM-1 (PAL version of GL-1) and love it. The optical 20:1 zoom is great, the image stabilization is a godsend, it imports fine into FCP and iMovie, and it has never chewed up a tape.
David P. Reaves, III
TransLanTech Sound, LLC
Recklinghauasen, Germany