[MacDV] Re: iDVD and the Blue and White G3

Warren Freeman wtfreeman at attbi.com
Thu Jan 30 13:42:39 PST 2003

Many thanks to Thubten Kunga and Adrian Smith for helping me to diagnose the
reason why I couldn't get the DVD Player 3.2 software to work on my upgraded
Beige G3.  As has been pointed out, it looks like adding the appropriate
video card should do the trick.

I'm very pleased to have this information because I just got an email from
Apple at 12:05 p.m. today saying that my order of iLife has just shipped
(via FED EX GROUND) and should be arriving within 2 - 5 business days.  Now,
hopefully, I should be able to finish upgrading my Mac and be able to view
the DVDs that I want to create.

Regards,

Warren Freeman