[MacDV] Glorious Black and White

Ken McNamara conmara at grandcanyonhiker.com
Thu Jan 30 19:22:25 PST 2003

David -

Something to consider - the resolution and fine detail of black and
white (especially in movies like Casablanca) cannot be achieved with a
camcorder.  Black and white film was inherently higher resolution than
color - coupled with people who knew how to shoot it, wow, it would jump
off the screen.  It had such texture that after awhile you forgot it
wasn't color.

     KenMc - conmara at grandcanyonhiker.com
       http://www.grandcanyonhiker.com
              See our new video -
'Hiking the Grand Canyon - The Corridor Trails'