[MacDV] The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

Mike Stanley macguy at guarded-inn.com
Thu Jan 30 20:03:58 PST 2003

Why all of this condemnation for Apple doing what is in its best
interests - namely to move its current customer base into the future of
its product line?

Apple's made it no secret that as far as it is concerned, OS 9 is dead.
  Yet people keep finding all these "sneaky" things they're doing to
"trick" poor little OS 9 users to switch to OS X.

Switch or don't switch - Apple probably won't care.  But expecting
Apple to keep sitting on the fence just because some others do is
pointless.