[MacDV] Re: The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

Robert Meadors rmeadors at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 07:40:53 PST 2003

This is all simple and kind of off topic. QUIT whining! If you have an
8600, this monitor couldn't be used anyway. If you are doing audio
production and your machine works, why do you care about the new stuff.
Just like the rest of us, when you save up the money or deem it
necessary to upgrade do it. IIRC, ALL Apple computers will use a CRT
with no problem! Apple has taken a group of very nice displays and
priced them so that many MORE people can actually get one without
giving up the family vacation. Please let this die and GET OVER IT.
Your Mac works like it is and there is plenty of time to become
"modern!"

Chris