[MacDV] Re: The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Fri Jan 31 15:44:42 PST 2003

What bugs me about Apple is their nickel and diming, sell half
developed OS and then charge you to get it working right, force people
to upgrade if they want to burn DVD with an older G4 laptop by not
recognizing external DVD players. I think the iDVD software could be
made to require the purchase of a plug in (similar to making Quicktime
into Quicktime Pro) so that the licensing issue is dealt with legally.
The other way would be for Apple to offer a over priced external drive
that includes the license.

Gerhard
On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 11:24  AM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 08:51 AM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:
>
>> I agree with everything you said and I am a 100% OS X user but find
>> the tactics used by Apple offensive for reasons of principle.
>
> What is that principle?
>
> SR

> digest version.

> <http://www.macresq.com>