[MacDV] iLife NOT on shelves yet...

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 31 17:22:42 PST 2003

I'm really surprised that the Apple stores were not heavily stocked with
this software. I called minutes after the store opened and was told to
get there early because everyone was calling in about it. Luckily, I was
within about 10 minutes and could leave work immediately. When I walked
in, one customer was leaving (with some kind of purchase) and otherwise
everyone in the store was an Apple employee.

There were only 2 copies of iLife on the shelf. I remarked about how it
was gone in only 20 minutes and the salesman said they just didn't get
many.

Shirley (very happy to have gotten one of them)