iLife intro/primer

Jim Heid jim at heidsite.com
Fri Jan 31 17:22:58 PST 2003

Now that iLife is available...

Just a reminder for folks who hadn't seen it at the Macworld Expo or
downloaded the PDF: I've put together a 16-page iLife preview that
highlights the key new features of the suite.

You can get a PDF of it here:

http://www.iday2003.com/

And since no one else did it (boo hoo), I'll take the opportunity to
recommend my own "The Macintosh Digital Hub" book/DVD for someone seeking an
intro to video editing. The DVD shows some fun iMovie stuff, such as how to
time clips to music. (Still applies to iMovie 3, too.)

And to avoid this bring a completely self-promoting email, here's an iMovie
3 tip: To import a QuickTime movie, you no longer have to use QT Pro to save
the movie as a DV stream first. Just drag and drop the movie into iMovie 3.

-Jim

--
Jim Heid
Author/Host, "The Macintosh iLife" book/DVD

Master iLife and more! Attend iDay 2003: Palo Alto, February 8
http://www.iday2003.com/