[MacDV] Re: The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 19:14:54 PST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 08:27 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> Now STEVEN would you not say that you slanted this by taking a quote
> from my e-mail out of context.  I know you can run iDVD externally no
> problem an enabler came with drives sold six months back they were
> illegally skirting the licensing issue.

The context I had in mind (that lead into " I for one want to be able
to make the choice as to how I use my hardware and not be told what is
good for me!" is the contrast between MS, that will let you run any
version of the OS back to Win 3.1, while Apple wants to "force" you to
run OS X. For the iDVD license issue, I would have to come up with a
different example.

SR