Cam

Jamie Chris_p3ijuj at earthlink.com
Tue Jul 1 16:44:07 PDT 2003

The World's Smallest DIGITAL CAMERA, CAMCORDER & WEBCAM! All built into
one!

Small Enough to Fit on a Keychain... Big Enough to Take High-Quality
Digital Photos, Record Video, & Act as a Full-Motion Webcam!

This is the World's first incredible Mini-Digital Camera, so versatile
it's awesome! Retailers are selling them for over $200 but we have an
exclusive web-offer of ONLY $39.95!

Every Order Includes:

- Smart Mini Camera (functions as digital camera/camcorder/webcam)
- USB connector cable
- Leather Case
- Image editing software
- Keychain
- BATTERY (AAA size)

Get more Info here:  http://www.car-ball.com/cam3

Record Live Video, Take pictures, Email them to friends, Connect to the
internet & use as a Webcam Live, etc! The list goes on.....

* Capture Full-Motion Video
* Take Digital quality photos
* Internet ready WebCam

http://www.car-ball.com/cam3

Seen on TechTv, Discovery Channel, MTV, & others!

To be removed from all further mailings and opt-out of our 3rd party
system please click link below:
http://www.car-ball.com/remove.htm

The Opt-Out of our special mailing group simply click below now.
http://www.2003-shop.com/remove.htm