[MacDV] Re: Any Sony MicroMV solutions yet?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 2 07:41:15 PDT 2003

DCRPC105KITB
Just in time for that summer road trip, Sony’s DCR-PC105 compact
Handycam® Camcorder offers a 1.0 Megapixel CCD Imager, 2.5" Touch Panel
LCD Screen, Carl Zeiss® optics and USB Streaming. It produces excellent
still image quality and superb Digital Video that help you shoot, play
and share your precious vacation memories.

                            $ 999.99

<http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/
SY_DisplayProductInformation-
Start;sid=KMIUf9ImSpQUQO0kxAoedJ0257eQOstuLSM=?CatalogCategoryID=&Produc
tID=6BcKC0%2eNuikAAAD2EJ0_WB05>

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>