[MacDV] Re: OT

Dennis Little dlittle at qmedcorp.com
Wed Jul 2 09:40:34 PDT 2003

Verizon Wireless doesn't support the Mac (and doesn't intend to do so based
on their site) or have any docs I could find about how to make ANYTHING work
with Mac.  The responses I've gotten from tech support were actually rather
rude.

Having said that, you use Verizon for your cellular phone.  There is
absolutely nothing to prevent you from having a Sprint cellular modem too.
It would have a different number and you could use them both at the same
time which seems to have its own advantages.

Dennis