CD slide show for DVD

R. A. Cantrell racan at flash.net
Mon Jul 7 06:19:09 PDT 2003

Listers,
            I have a small project in mind. I don't know exactly how to do
it or if software has already been written to  do it, (or if it can be
done.)

I want to burn a cd that  will play in my DVD player. I want to have that cd
do  this. Automatically open and  run a continuous loop slide show of images
on  the  television. I think I  could do all this  so that it would run  on
a  computer (where  I  have  the capability of clicking to open  and  start
the  slide show) but  I  don't know quite what to  do  about getting it  to
run this little  set of tricks automatically.
--
All the best,
R.A. Cantrell

<racan at flash.net>