[MacDV] Re: After Effects 6.0

Gary Fujihara fujihara at subaru.naoj.org
Wed Jul 9 01:20:19 PDT 2003

Adobe upgrade price for AE 6 Professional is $299 from AE 3.x to 5.x
Production Bundle.  It should be shipping in August, just in time for
the G5 launch...

The ATI 9800 is not the only OpenGL card Adobe does not support for the
Mac side, but supports for the Windows side...check it out from the
horse's...er...mouth:
http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/opengl.html

Fujmon