[MacDV] ForMac studio ???? Work????

Erick Camp campej at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 20:25:54 PDT 2003

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 06:41  PM, Mac McMahon wrote:

>  I've been trying to get into video , ...But when I export my Imovie
> to camera (to VHS Video tape machine ) the video
> comes out as having not recorded at all. ... I don¹t have an auxiliary
> power supply hooked to the ForMac .

> Any and all suggestions would be most appreciated.

Mac:

A quick check of the Formac site indicates that the Formac DV/TV has
rca output.  Have you tried attaching a monitor to the rca output to
see if you are getting a picture through the DV/analog converter?  That
would be my first check.  You could also use your JVC camera in lieu of
a monitor using the s-video connector.

Something to try.

Erick