OT: OT

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Tue Jul 15 20:26:48 PDT 2003

You know we (as list members) seem to have this every three months or
so. Why? Well the simple answer is that we have a few members (most
notably Kunga and Chas) that have very strong opinions. Every once in a
while they but heads, or wax poetic about stuff that is not strictly DV
related.

Well I say let them, it's better than getting porn and software spam...
and sometimes it's quite amusing. Sometimes it's crazy... like that
long thread about signatures... now it's about copyright... whatever.
It's all a part of our reality as people who produce visual images that
often encompass sound and text. It is our responsibility to think about
these issues, formulate opinions and disseminate them to an
unsuspecting audience...

The list would be the poorer without their insight into the on topic
stuff and if the cost of that is letting them go off every in a while
about copyright or CPU speed I say let them...

Matthew Guemple
c. 646.734.6601
h. 646.742.0994
matblack at mac.com

Matthew Guemple,
Art Director, Men's Fitness
1 Park Avenue, 3rd Flr, New York, NY 10016
646.935.6919
matt.guemple at weiderpub.com