As this is a MACDV list.. any takers on the new HDV implementations? Re: [MacDV] G5 TV Ad Distasteful & Disturbing

warwick teale warwick_teale at mac.com
Wed Jul 16 02:11:19 PDT 2003

geez. you are a sensitive lot.. DONT WATCH it then!!!!!!! .. it is a
great view for me.

The other nationalities using this list and apple computers have had
their disasters too..

just don't watch the TVC  if you are offended..  and don't watch the
news either.

"If you 'take a-fence', the sheep will get away".. I guess you knew
that.

As this is a MACDV list.. any takers o the new HDV implementations?