[MacDV] G5 TV Ad Distasteful & Disturbing

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Wed Jul 16 05:15:18 PDT 2003

I think this ad is well done it and has the same sort of edge as the
successful VW advertising campaign.  I find it hard to believe that
anybody would see this ad as promoting violence and destruction but
rather as one that shows a user that is blown away (as in overwhelmed)
by the new features, power etc. of the G5.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net