MissingMPegTools

Leigh Seaver keeleefeefee at mac.com
Wed Jul 16 19:19:27 PDT 2003

Hi!

I am trying to create a still menu for a VCD ... have a two-frame MOV
file, but when I run it through MissingMPeg Tools, it gives me the
following error in the Terminal Window:

dyld: ./mediapipe can't open library:
/Users/mobodo/Library/Frameworks/MediaPipe.framework/Versions/A/
MediaPipe  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
Trace/BPT trap

What does this mean?  What am I missing?  It indicates that MediaPipe
is not where it is supposed to be.  I have installed Apple Developer
Tools 2002, though it is a separate file on the top level of the drive.

Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,