[MacDV] Re:OT Opinion 101/email rule (new)

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 18:30:20 PDT 2003

I don't know specifically about Outlook Express 5 but generally your
e-mail client will have a filter that allows you to create rules for
placing mail from some individuals or list like this into it's own
folder.  If there are certain e-mails you don't like direct them to the
trash or create a spam folder and delete it every now and then.

Hope it helps

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net