iMovie2 tutorial

J. Keenan jkeenan at islands.vi
Fri Jul 18 05:02:43 PDT 2003

Hoping for some bright ideas here! I would like to print out several
copies of the tutorial for a teachers' workshop next week. I have done
this in the past using legal size paper and only a few lines get cut,
but I would reallly like to be able to set it up on standard letter
size paper. It helps to have the printed tutorial as you work through
it (I notice for iMovie3, each page says print this page out first!)
Unfortunately it is an Apple help file that I have not found any way to
alter. Cannot save as or copy and paste.
Any ideas?

Joan