OT G5 Ad

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 15:27:15 PDT 2003

It never fails I'm away from my comp for a day or two and one of these
breaks out...
First I cannot believe we are talking about an ad that resembles
something done for Sega... let alone that folks could be offended.
> Nattering about the merits (or downside) of TV spots on the MacDV
> digest
> is pointless, or, more to the point, it misses the point of this site.
> Seems to me there's way too much din from Kunga on this topic.
this I don't agree with, unless all you do is crank out wedding videos
and home movies for your relatives... I think it's just as important a
part of this site as cpu speeds

And this is funny
 >I thought the guy
 >was blown away by
 >the air flow / noise
 >from the 9 fans in the G5.
while being sad at the same time...

and so is this:
 >I sure am glad I have an open mind worthy of manipulation and
subservience to >the greater majority's insight. I get it now. The G5
is a wrecking ball and we >should be so lucky to own one by Halloween.
; ^ )

Matthew Guemple
c. 646.734.6601
h. 646.742.0994
matblack at mac.com

Matthew Guemple,
Art Director, Men's Fitness
1 Park Avenue, 3rd Flr, New York, NY 10016
646.935.6919
matt.guemple at weiderpub.com