[MacDV] Re: Recycling CDs and DVDs

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 06:01:17 PDT 2003

I seem to remember hearing something about this late last fall...It was directed
primarily, as Gerhard says, to the rental market.  The article I saw mentioned a
possible rental cost increase of $.10- $.20 per DVD but that would be offset by the
convenience of not having to return it...There was also mention of a possible limit of 5
plays of the movie in the 48 hour allotted time span..
Regards,
Mike K