TiBook internal hard drive

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Jul 22 07:38:28 PDT 2003

I replaced the 10GB internal on my original TiBook 400 with a 40GB IBM (now
Hitachi). It was a year ago, so it was also a 4200 rpm model.
I use it to capture in Final Cut regularly.
You can now purchase a 5400 rpm model that will fit inside the Ti 400. It
actually runs cooler, and also quieter than the original.

There is now a 60GB 7200 rpm 2.5 in (notebook) drive, but I don't have any
experience with it.

 sb