Color problems?

Jon Blumhagen jblumhagen at zionshope.org
Fri Jul 25 11:57:10 PDT 2003

Was trying to e-mail a DVD cover print-out to someone yesterday with Apple
Mail, and when I attached the file, it displayed the file with totally
screwed up colors. If I make a PDF of the file, it shows up with the same
psychedelic colors. If I try to open it in Photoshop 7, it is also screwed
up. (This is all in 10.2.6).

HOWEVER, in System 9, (even Classic) everything seems okay. The cover in
Photoshop 5.5 displays colors correctly. Placed in PageMaker 7, it's fine.
If I print it out on my C82 from 5.5, it's fine, but printed to the same
printer from 7, it's psych again.

A few weeks ago I had to add another hard drive, and re-install sys
software. Is this some kind of ColorSync issue? Anyone know how to correct
it? Any changes I try to make in System Prefs or software prefs doesn't seem
to help. Anyone else run into this?

thx

jb