OT - Digital Camera

Steve Kerney stevekerney at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 18:57:53 PDT 2003

I'm looking for a Digital camera and would appreciate any suggestions (e.g.,
cameras you've got/used you're pleased with and would recommend or ones I
should avoid cuz they suck).

I'd like one with 3 or more Megapixels, ability to interface  with my
Wallstreet II (e.g., ultra-user friendly USB 1 or Firewire picture uploads),
a rechargeable battery, a "good" optical zoom, and I'd rather not pay over
$500.00.  I've got a Sony DCR-TRV350 I'm quite pleased with so I really
don't need a pricey unit that can do 90 minutes of video with sound (but if
it's got it I suppose I can live with it!).

Thanks,

Steve K.