Desktop DV Recorders Mac Compatibilty

thomas fritscher tomfrit at gmx.at
Mon Jul 28 13:39:58 PDT 2003

hello richard,

I use a jvc hr-dvs1 with final cut pro on my mac and it works good for
capturing and recording back. I can't really believe yours won't record. did
you check the line input setting on the vcr? mine has to be on "L-3" to
record and display stuff coming in via fire wire. If it really doesn't work
it can recommend the hr-dvs1 if you're looking for the cheapest possible
solution, if I ever get the money i'd probably go for a sony dsr-11 but I'm
definitly no expert on this matter ...

hope this helps,
thomas

am 28.07.2003 21:23 Uhr schrieb Macintosh Digital Video List unter
MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com: