New to list - suggestions invited, please!

MrWitch mrwitch at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 19:50:56 PDT 2003

Phil,

THANK YOU very much for your info and suggestions!!! The best info I
have recieved on the subject yet, from any source.

I will go with the Sawtooth, then. Not much more money from where I'm
going to buy it from, but I understand the performance is what I need.

I am going to save your post and research all of those devices, some of
which I have heard of. One of the major reasons I wanted a PCI card was
to try to keep the wires and cables down to a minimum... and also have a
little desk space as well! Well, we'll see what we'll see...

And thanks for the software info. I figured as much. At least I already
have most of what I need. Just need a copy of Toast 5/6, then...

Let me know if you do want to sell the Rage card...  I'm still looking
for one.

Again, thanks very much for the info! Just what I needed...

Michael