[MacDV] My apologies

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jul 28 20:07:15 PDT 2003

Don't waste your scarce money on a 40 MHz bus 9600 or G3 with G4 Zif
upgrade. The same money will buy you a native G4. Buy 500 MHz minimum
because that is the minimum speed for FCE/P real time rendering to work
which you seem to care about long term.

July 2003 MacAddict with the CD-ROM has a step by step tutorial on how
to make SVCDs and the CD-ROM includes freeware that's needed to make
them that you can't find on the web any more. Toast 6 in September will
make SVCD authoring an easy thing to do.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)