AVI Conversion?

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 15:26:13 PDT 2003

One possibility: It could be a DivX encoded file. There is a version of DivX available for the Mac and the one I downloaded has a little program to fix the audio on some files. I forgot what version number it is (at work, DivX at home) but I'm sure if you did a search on Google with the words "divx" and "macintosh", something would turn up. Or...It could be some other codec.