[MacDV] Re: question about which G4 to buy for digital vido

Ray Bromley list at raybromley.com
Sun Jun 1 11:21:34 PDT 2003

Gail:
Charles is right about the classes. You might see if your local
community college has some classes (cheap, convenient, and frequently
offerred). Most have pretty good courses in Photoshop and video
editing, some of the latter using either Final Cut or Premiere. Once
you get a class schedule from enrolling, you can go to one of the many
academic software sites and get the software at 50% to 75% discount.
One I use is
http://www.juourneyed.com
but there are plenty of them.
-Ray :-?