[MacDV] Re: question about which G4 to buy for digital vido

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Sun Jun 1 16:35:56 PDT 2003

I agree most people that own Photoshop Elements don't use all the power
in it let alone the extra features of Photoshop 7, the abilities of
iMovie are far greater than the first glance suggests and QT pro gives
you lots of export import choices but if a person can swing it I would
recommend the Superdrive.

Gerhard
On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 12:04  PM, Erica Sadun wrote:

>>> , i have OLD versions of all pirated software (shhh, don't
>>> call the software police) so i'm bummin out there.
>>
>> "If you can't afford the tools of the trade, you're not ready for the
>> trade."
>
> Or use different tools.
>
> Photoshop Elements. iMovie. QuickTime Pro. You can get set up
> for under $100 and do nearly all the digital video work you
> need to.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net