Download OS 10.2.6

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Mon Jun 2 04:54:50 PDT 2003

Anticipating moving to iMovie 3, it took me 13 hours to download the
update for OS 10.2  to 10.2.6  (81.6 MB).  Now I have a folder on my
desktop labelled "MacOSXUpdateCombo10.2.6.dmg 2"  The final "2" just
indicates a second copy (the first aborted).  When I try to open the
folder, a message says "There is no default application specfied to
open" the document.  "Choose application."  I can find no application
that opens it.  Can I do anything to get this thing to install?

BobLL